The members of group A (Helsinki-Riga) had the brillant idea to train over a full weekend.
It’s indeed very important to test if we can ride a bike 2 days in a row before getting involved in a 6-days challenge.

Unfortunately, after the hotel was booked and the team ready, the weather forecast became less optimistic than the group spirit.
As we probably won’t be able to get a wonderful sunshine for the 35 days of the challenge, it was not a reason to give up and, as the most positive people from the group said, it’s time to test our waterproof equipment! 🙂

The most important thing is that the team had a great moment together and manage to train in all conditions.